Saturday, February 20, 2010

Birthday Cakes With Tech Decks Skateboard Park Birthday Cake?

Skateboard Park Birthday Cake? - birthday cakes with tech decks

I skate a cake for a friend for a birthday (the 25's) and so far I bought a skateboard ramp in the high-tech is maintained with a few skater boys. I also had a gray concrete floor offices. What I'm trying to understand what to do with the sides of the cake too. I have a few models I airbrushed a few company logos on cakes and a skate ramp, but I have no idea what to do on the pages of that cake.

I also have an area on the surface of the cake and do not know what to do with them. Basically I'm looking for a cake idea for a skate park. Imagine doing a cake in such a way as this.

I had put the idea of a fence on one side of the cakebut I can not find cake toppers chain-link fence. If you know where this would be great find.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment