Monday, February 15, 2010

Ski-doo Head Lamp Should I Call My Boyfriend?

Should I call my Boyfriend? - ski-doo head lamp

Hi, Iam curious to know if I call my friend. We talked on Monday, while in the phone company at all ..... 2ish ... and told me that I call it .... Nite, but not yet .. I have never seen what happened. Tuesday I leave a message at 6:30 Clock on my work cell, he had repeatedly tried to join the day, but could not .. I have not come in a caller ID or 2-lines on the second call. He left me a message, she had no knowledge as to call 6:30 Last Nite as it the message that he went to his room for friends to work on Ski-Doo and I'll call back later. Now that came and never called .. Iam asking then, what do I call to see what will happen or not, I leave alone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call
Tell him that you are not known until the end
If you talk to him
I hate cell phone games
Just look at what's going on
Im sure that the usual spirit =)

Anonymous said...

Called when I'm sure you have tried to contact you shortly

Post a Comment