Friday, January 1, 2010

Battery Heated Motorcycle Gloves How To Properly Charge My Motorcycle Battery?

How to properly charge my motorcycle battery? - battery heated motorcycle gloves

I have a motorcycle battery Yuasa 750 for a bike on the street. The bike sat in my heated garage in winter, will be launched about 4-5 months without. The battery lost its charge, and I wanted it to be loaded with a 2 A charger. I tried to do for free distance of 4-5 hours, if one days, making it enough juice to start, to the bike and at idle as I wanted. But if you try to start again, only just begun. You should now supports more than 5 hours, or toast my battery? I would appreciate an answer to know "English" from about 99/100 times, I wanted to help, the question is too much information about science and history of the battery. Thank you.

1 comment:

largecar... said...

2 A charger is the right size for a battery of this size.
Before downloading, ensure that the electrolyte of the battery is installed. Most motorcycle batteries are transparent so that you can see the fluid level in the battery. If low, add water "distilled battery, no acid. Charge the battery for 24 hours from the motorcycle on a piece of wood or thick cardboard, but not specific. Whether you believe it or not, the concrete suck the battery. I know not how, but he does.
How old is the battery? If more than 3 years, who had just replaced and the ride.

Post a Comment