Sunday, January 17, 2010

Better To Pay Off Mortgage Paying Off Mortgage For Rental Properties Will Be Better Wheh There Are No Other Income But I Have Cash?

Paying off mortgage for rental properties will be better wheh there are no other income but I have cash? - better to pay off mortgage

I bought two houses for investment purposes. There are rental income, but not today more benefits. Since I have decided to return to school next 6 years I have only rental income, but income from the mortgage leaving without cash flow. I have more than enough money to pay for the two houses. Is it better to pay all my money
if I have more work for the next 6 years, and cash flow. Charged by the bank at that time. To get paid for a house and another for the interest deduction to the left?

3 comments:

rxing said...

Yes, it's good to pay

rechdxs said...

I would say it is better to pay for a house and keep a little money while in school. An alternative is to pay for two houses and then use a new service as CARDIT, http://cardit.com/ to pay a higher mortgage to your credit card now and whenever you are short funds.

Noz said...

Paying an accountant to make money for you.

Post a Comment