Saturday, January 23, 2010

Qsc Amplifiers Why Is Channel 1 On My QSC MX 1500a Prof. Stereo Amplifier Flipping Into Protect? Any Thoughts?

Why is Channel 1 on my QSC MX 1500a Prof. Stereo Amplifier flipping into protect? Any thoughts? - qsc amplifiers

I missed the air, then highlights some of the cable connections to access email, change a domestic flight battery quickly recharged and then tested for channel 2, it broke a while and then testing for channel 1, went into protection. Everything seems to go well. It's after hours of testing the scope of automotive components.

5 comments:

ACE REPAIR said...

This is not an XM radio, power amplifier. In going to say, ensure outgoing connections to verify there are no shorts. In general, it is not protected if the (speaker terminals) are shorted. Unplug the speakers if they are still protected, check the internal wiring to ensure that no son of touch, even 1 Hair Metal. If all goes well, is the final output transistor is shorted. It needs to be replaced.

townlipp... said...

No I do not fit Anwer babe ur

townlipp... said...

No I do not fit Anwer babe ur

SexySam1 said...

Why do not touch, to see if you can in turn

drunkmun... said...

I'm not a tech geek, but I think you're the wear on the beat might have something to do with it. XM subscriber and I know that if the power has been for a while again XM1 preview.

Post a Comment