Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Carve Pinewood Derby What Are The Necessary Tools Needed For Pinewood Derby Car?? <3?

What are the necessary tools needed for pinewood derby car?? <3? - how to carve pinewood derby

I was commissioned to build a car with pinewoods classic task for my spring break in my science class. Yes, I'm a girl and I do not kno about the construction thanks to my friend called the World Wide Web (his second name came from her great-aunt) I had some design ideas really well, but I don 'have no idea of the tools necessary to complete my project i need wat tools they need to design the construction of the vehicle and make sure kno its is good or something. Please help me all the information in the classic car appreiate Pine, (I needed Information about the things not necessary) thanks for ur time
Always
Note cares girl
derby girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It depends on how much money you spend. You can go and buy a beautiful carvings in a craft store. I am a scout leader and I saw that my scouts to use the knife, not a car in Derby. Make sure the knife is sharp and carve away from you.

Post a Comment