Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Country Girl Wedgie Picture Looking For A Song About A Country Girl Who Goes To Hollywood?

Looking for a song about a country girl who goes to hollywood? - country girl wedgie picture

I do not remember this song. The lyrics are a girl or girls, the girls begin as small country, then lose in the end, things in Hollywood and what they were before. You lose the truth with all the glory and changed .......

I have the video scene and a guy who played piano at the beginning of the song, and that on this hill and at home, but it's really all I can remember

If you do me an idea that would be great

3 comments:

ALEXIS O said...

This is not Hollywood's Not America Ferrera of

☼SaRaH☼(♥christmas♥ ) ♪ said...

I believe that as "I'm so Hollywood yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Country Girl" is open to me by SpellCheck

RIP Michael Jackson <3 U said...

Hollywood's Not America Ferrera through !!!!!!!!!!!! I love them. Yes, that's the song

Post a Comment